IR35: Planning Your Workforce - Webinar
- Time: 18:00 - 19:30 GMT
- Date: Wednesday 20 January 2021
April 6, 2021 is D-Day for implementation of new rules in the private sector for IR35 or the “off-payroll working rules”, as HMRC describes it.
At Broadgate Search, part of Trinnovo Group, our financial recruitment specialists have been fully focused on the issues, and on providing solutions to ensure a smooth ride for employers that are engaging with or hiring contingent workers.
If your business isn’t IR35 compliant by 6 April 2021, you’re risking your access to niche skills, costly project delays and financial impact. Stay in-step with the changes as they roll out.
Register for our webinar where we’ll:
- Share what we’ve learned and how this impacts your hiring plans
- Bring in experts to advise on your legal and tax obligations
- Advise on an action plan you can take between now and April 2021
- Share our recruitment solutions that will enable you to better plan your workforce requirements beyond April 2021
- Run through real client case examples of best practice and learning
- Answer all your burning questions in an interactive Q&A
- Adrian McCarthy - Host and Chair, Trinnovo Group
- DJ Marker - COO, Trinnovo Group
- Angela Ferguson - Director, Saffery Champness
Adrian’s career has included roles as Group Customer Development Director at Lloyds Banking Group, Litigation Partner at Dentons solicitors, IT & Operations Director in the Lloyd’s of London Insurance Market, and as a Fintech Supervisor at the Dubai Financial Services Authority, specialising in the policy design, implementation, delivery and operation of its Regulatory Sandbox.
Angela is a Director at Saffery Champness, based in Manchester, specialising in employment taxes. She has trained and worked within Big Four firms since 1994. She covers the whole of the UK in her role as the National Head of Employment Taxes. Angela advises clients across all sectors in respect of a variety of employment tax issues. Angela is a regular speaker at internal and external events, often talking at industry network meetings, tax body gatherings and government departmental events.
Make sure you RSVP now.