Digitalisation – Evolution or Revolution, and Survival of the Fittest
- Time: 6.00PM - 7.30PM (GMT)
- Date: Tuesday 21 July 2020
- Location: Online Webinar
Broadgate Search would like to invite you to our next virtual webinar.
We are delighted to be partnering with the IRM (Institute of Risk Management). The IRM is the leading body for professional Enterprise Risk Management.
To explore how digitalisation is both a threat and opportunity to the commercial viability of Financial Services firms. The focus would be on how digitalisation can lead to competitive advantage, sustainability, or even ruin. This is explored through the lens of:
- Digital transformation
- Emergent technologies and competitors
- Strategic Risk Management
- The inter-connectedness with resilience concepts
- Other industries and what can we understand from their journeys.
- Terry Wetters - Chair & Host, Broadgate Search
- Edward Vaughan - Head of Banking at TruNarrative
Edward is Head of Banking at RegTech platform provider TruNarrative and has over 15 years’ experience in risk and financial crime management, having previously led digital transformation change projects at Banco Santander as well as having been the UK Financial Crime Manager and global fraud lead at a Swedish Bank. Prior to his career in banking and financial services Edward held senior intelligence analyst positions in UK Government Counter Terrorism and Serious and Organised Crime organisations. Edward is also a graduate of the FBI’s intelligence academy in Quantico, Virginia.
Tuesday, 21 July 2020