Boards of the Future ICA Collaboration
- Time: 12:00pm - 1:30pm GMT
- Date: Wednesday 17 February 2021
- Location: Zoom
Webinar hosted in association with Broadgate Search
Responsible for driving the business, boards of directors are experiencing increasing pressures on a range of fronts such as increased workload; managing regulation and reporting requirements; ensuring diversity and embracing technology.
How do these challenges affect compliance professionals? This session will cover:
- The crowded agenda – risk management vs strategy, and finding the balance
- Risk and reward – managing risk, including director indemnities and managing regulation and reporting
Using the report, 'Boards of the Future', produced by Burness Paull LLP and Savendie as the basis of discussions, this webinar explores how the main themes affect compliance professionals and will discuss how the role of the compliance practitioner has evolved.
- Mark Taylor, Product Director, International Compliance Association (moderator)
- Walter Clark, Corporate Partner, Burness Paull
- Sheelagh Duffield, Managing Director, Savendie
- Matt Carter, Associate Director, Broadgate Search
- Jess DeAlwiss, Head of Compliance at Hawksmoor Investment Management
To register your free place please click here