Our Broadgate Social community came together for our first networking initiative of 2022, ‘Parenthood in Finance – Nurturing Inclusive Workplaces’, hosted by Amel Steel, Business Manager and Head of UK Accounting and Finance at Broadgate.
People are demanding more from companies when it comes to parental leave, flexible working, salary negotiation and family-friendly inclusion policies. This was the first in our Parenthood in Finance series, in celebration of Mother’s Day and International Women’s Day this March. We explored how businesses can support parents, and rethink family policies to empower families.
This discussion featured a panel of inspiring women and industry experts including
- Janna Eisenbrandt, Chief Financial Officer at Artidis
- Alison (Alley) Yamoyany, Chief Financial Officer at Digital Theatre
- Dominique Highfield, Director of Finance at Pentland
- Hester Scotton, Chief Financial Officer at Law Debenture
- Laura Cox-Granville, Finance Director at Alexa Chung
Our impactful panel of leading women and mothers explored upcoming trends in the finance sector and how parents are demanding more from their workplaces regarding empowering family policies.
We would like to extend our thanks once more to our inspiring panel for their insights, for our attendees for joining us for the impactful discussion, as well as our lovely host, Amel.
Missed the webinar? We’ve got you covered – check out the recording here.