We are over the moon to announce that we have been shortlisted for the ‘Best New Agency’ category at the Recruiter Awards 2018. Its’s an exceptional achievement to get this far and we are absolutely thrilled – for a whole host of reasons. The nomination is a tribute to our people – at the core of everything we do – to their hard work and commitment to getting it right for candidates and clients alike. It also reflects our commitment to our wider community – the professional governance community that is our field of expertise. We sat down with some of our Broadgate Search team to find out their views on being shortlisted for the ‘Best New Agency’ category.
- What are the Recruiter Awards 2018?
“The Recruiter Awards are among the most prestigious in the business. To be shortlisted for ‘Best New Agency’ is a remarkable achievement. It raises our company profile, puts us even more firmly on the market map and recognises all the hard work that we have put in since inception – to grow in such a short time to become a market leader in our specialist area. The finals evening is a unique opportunity to spend time with like-minded innovative individuals who all have one thing in common, recruitment.
The judges, we know, have paid close attention to detail such as best practice so the evening itself will be a chance to celebrate best practice across all fields – in-house, agency and RPO teams and individuals as well as ‘Best New Agency’. Obviously, we would like to win. But we are enjoying our nomination success for now! It is a real accolade! And the evening itself is a chance to get suited and booted!”
Matt Carter, Principal Recruitment Consultant
- How does it feel to be shortlisted for Best New Agency 2018?
“It is definitely an honour. It doesn’t surprise me, given the level of commitment, drive and dedication shown by the team. But right now, we are feeling pretty chuffed to say the least to have got this far, up against so much opposition. We have achieved an incredible amount since our inception in January 2015 – staff expansion, offices in Dublin and Manchester and partnering with the International Compliance Association (ICA) – a real feather in our cap and one we are rightly very proud of. Attend Broadgate Search Socials and ICA members attain CPD points which reflects how up to date and respected our knowledge is.
Our approach is uniquely personal and tailored to the needs of our clients and candidates. We love what we do. This nomination is a testament to what we stand for and reflects the commitment and loyalty of our candidates and clients, as well as our team members.”
Richard Hutson, Senior Recruitment Consultant
- What does being shortlisted mean to us?
“It’s incredibly exciting to be shortlisted for ‘Best New Agency’ and it is a true reflection of the hard work and commitment that Broadgate Search have put in since we were founded back in 2015. We are incredibly proud of our brand and the unique selling points associated with it. It means a great deal to be officially recognised at this level for our exclusive proposition as a Financial Governance recruitment specialist.
Being shortlisted for this award and receiving such glowing references from our clients and candidates reminds us that the dedication to our core values is all worthwhile.”
Dominic Hull, Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Why we should win Best New Agency 2018?
“I believe Broadgate Search has been nominated for several reasons:
· Our commitment to the sectors that we work in, which is backed up by the events we host through our Social arm – heralding only positive comments on their usefulness and market insight – and backed up further by our professional partnerships with leading academic/membership bodies, such as the ICA & ACOI
· Most importantly, we really do keep to the values that our founding directors, Ben Adams & Ashley Lawrence, set out; integrity, commitment, delivery & results – exampled by the glowing testimonials we have from clients & candidates alike
· Our phenomenal growth – from four people in 2015 to 35 in 2018 – with offices in London, Dublin & Manchester and a plan for European & international growth. We have hired fast, will continue hiring, whilst staying true to our values
· Outside of the day-to-day routine, Broadgate Search offer a variety of real benefits; for staff, including monthly lunch clubs, quarterly holidays & the opportunity to get involved with charitable partners such as the social enterprise Ex-Military Careers. In our Big May Fundraiser, we are taking our charity commitment to the next level, donating a percentage of the invoices paid over a period to three charities nominated by us, the staff
· Broadgate Search, and in particular, the Directors, are always looking to better themselves and the business; which is why money generated is then pumped back into the organisation - by way of our bespoke training programme, new office space and the latest tech. There is no other business I know of where the senior management have such a passion for both the growth of a business and for the people that work for it”
Gareth James, Senior Recruitment Consultant
Broadgate Search would like to congratulate all the inspirational companies, individuals and teams who have been shortlisted in all the awards categories. We would also like to say a special thank you to all our stakeholders – clients, candidates and our inspirational teams - for your continued support. You are what our success is all about. Keep your fingers crossed for us and we’ll be sure to keep you posted! It all happens this Thursday, May 3 at the awards finals dinner at the Grosvenor House Hotel in central London.
To find out more about this year’s awards programme and to see a full list of the finalists please visit: https://recruiterawards.co.uk/