Download our latest free whitepaper, ‘Parenthood in Finance: Nurturing Inclusive Workplaces’, exploring the increasing demand for better flexibility, parental leave, salary negotiation and family-friendly inclusion policies, highlighting how businesses can do more to support parents and rethink family policies to empower families.
Key findings included:
- The importance of leading with empathy
- Normalising parenthood in the workplace
- Evolving transparency
- The childcare challenge
- Recognising the modern family unit
- Tackling toxic motherhood stigma
- A duty to overcompensate for societal expectations
- Breaking male-centred bias
- Flexibility of choice
Download our whitepaper here.
If you missed the panel discussion, you can watch the recording here.